RECYCLING FOR LIFE PROJECT
CAMPINAS CC, BRAZIL
FULL RECYCLING FACTORY PROJECT will be a non-profit business.
It will be a NGO, non-profitable, complete, with:
- gathering and selection of waste,
- preparing of reusable plastic material class 2,
- injection molding of plastic with suitable equipment and molds,
- packaging and wholesale of finished products.
The chosen name for the project is "RECYCLING FOR LIFE".
It will be an URI enterprise and will be managed as follows:
• - technical and legal aspects: Mostafa Bartar - engineer and lawyer
• - administration: Liliana Bartar
• - public relations, cooperatives collecting, selling and distributing the finished material: Salette Aquino.
• - human resource management: open.
Expenses for implantation of the manufacturing unit: USD 500 thousand, 50% of which are local resources and 50% from URI, or the UN, or World Bank. For this second part of the investment is the one that we are asking for your help.
DEMONSTRATION OF THE USE OF AMOUNT OF USD 500 MIL (A + B + C + D)
A) RENT THE PHYSICAL SPACE: 01 shed with approximately 250 m2 = USD 2,800.
B) ADAPTATION OF THE SPACE FOR THE FABRIL UNIT = USD 23,400
B1) Electrical installations, hydraulic pipes, compressed air pipe and sewage pipe.
B2) installation for fire prevention required by the Fire Department.
B3) facilities for post-wash water treatment and its reuse.
C) MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT:
C1) - 01 air compressor - USD 630
C2) - 01 professional high pressure washing machine - USD 1,260
C3) - 01 plastic washer unit - USD 11,000
C4) - 01 collection unit with post-wash water treatment (water for reuse / ecological system) - USD 24,300
C5) - 02 stainless steel tanks - USD 19,900
C6) - 01 Plastic Injection Machine - USD 279,000
C7) - 01 treadmill - USD 5,400
C8) - 01 forklift - USD 2,700
C9) - 01 Maintenance Tool Bag - USD 720
C10) - packaging equipment and materials - USD 9,000
C11) - office supplies and meeting room: 03 computers, 01 printer with scanner, 05 tables, 10 chairs, 01 drinking fountain, 01 coffee maker. - USD 4,500
C12) - PPE equipment for 7 employees (personal protective equipment) - USD 720
C13) - kitchen materials: 01 coffee maker, 01 table, 06 chairs, 01 drinker, 01 microwave, 01 small electric oven, 01 gas cooker with 2 burners - USD 1,260
C14) - 01 utility type car - USD 18,000
D) other expenses
D1) - Financial reserve for the first 3 months of operation - see "MONTHLY CONSTANT EXPENSES": (3 x USD 5,400) + (3 x USD 17,000) = USD 67,200
D2) - unforeseen and contingencies = USD 28,000
GRAND TOTAL = USD 499,790
MONTHLY CONSTANT EXPENSES:
1) rent, water, electricity, telephone, internet, accountants, taxes, fees, cleaning equipment - USD 5,400 / month.
2) EMPLOYEES - salary values already with social charges and benefits:
• 01 employee on receipt of material (with license to maneuver forklift) - USD 900
• 02 employees in the washing and preparation of the plastic material to be used in the injector - USD 900 each x 2 = USD 1,800
• 01 janitor - USD 900
• 01 operator of plastic injection machine - USD 2,700
• 02 grinders and packers - USD 800 each x 2 = USD 1,800
• 01 general helper and maintenance - USD 900
• Administrators: USD 2,000 per month x 4 administrators = USD 8,000 / month
Total monthly payroll = USD 17,000